James C. Grundner Sr.
Originaly from the Buffalo, NY area. Blizzard survivor and Chicken Wing devourer. No they are NOT Buffalo Wings, they’re just Wings. I’ll take a bucket.
I am currently a Software Developer at Ryan Specialty Group in Buffalo, NY. Creating proprietary solution with custom domain specific languages.
I have been the owner of jGrundner Web Development since 1997. Yes I remember php3, IE1, and Netscape.
I have been working with the members of J. Christian Group, True Aim Group and Dyrect Media Group for over a 15 years, building Enterprise Level Content Management Software (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Project Management solutions for many clients in the installation service industry.
Some of these clients included. Mortgage Information Services, Unitek Global Services, Installs Inc., Artistic Stairs, Forbes Homes. Helping build large data integration and interaction points with customers like Home Depot, Best Buy, DirectTv, DirectSat, Cox Communications, and TimeWarner.
I Specialize in Modern PHP and enjoy Symfony based frameworks like Silex and Slim. Sometimes I even roll my own. PostgreSql rocks. Vagrant rolls. I love my Macs and my Dachshund.
When I’m not coding? I’m jammin’ on my guitar. Composing, recording, and chillin’ like a rock star.
- Slim-OO Part 6 – Debugging Made Easy
- Slim-OO Part 5 – Install and Configure Twig
- To MVC, Or Not To MVC?
- Slim-OO Part 4 – Converting Route Closures to Controller Classes
- Slim-OO Part 3 – Decoupling The Configuration
- Slim-OO Part 2 – Refactoring The Service Loader
- Slim-OO Part 1 – Getting Started With Slim
- Sharing Your Knowledge
- Unit Testing Private Methods
- J. Grundner is, um…, under development